Executive coaching is a high-impact process that helps high-performing people in leadership roles improve results in ways that are sustained over time. It is a focused and efficient process that can lead to measurable results, quickly. Coaching differentiates itself from therapy, in that the person being coached is already functioning quite well. There is no clinical issue at hand or problem that needs to be “fixed.”
The client drives the session agenda of what is discussed and worked on. Sessions are present and future focused rather than focused on the past. They are highly confidential and bound by the strictest ethical codes of conduct to ensure that clients feel safe to disclose anything that they want to discuss.
Executive coaching is not a “one size fits all” approach. Rather, coaching is tailored to an individual’s goals and unique career-related situation
What Does An Executive Coach Do?
An Executive coach is an objective, trusted advisor that helps an individual create winning mindsets and point out any blind spots that might get in the way of success. This work is always done in tandem with the client, collaboratively. A coach gives direct, action-oriented feedback and makes concrete suggestions when necessary.
He/she will work with an individual to take them from “good, to great, to elite”. Concrete and results-driven strategies are offered to help clients achieve their goals. A coach will capitalize and focus on a client’s strengths and seek to maximize them, as opposed to remedying perceived weaknesses.
At PathWell, some of the work that our Executive coaches do includes:
- Setting and achieving measurable work-related goals
- Improving work performance
- Workplace well-being
- Confidence building
- Improving self-awareness
- Mental sharpness
- Career strategizing
- Changing direction
Marketing & Branding Coaching
- Identifying unique value propositions
- Developing and cultivating one’s personal brand
- Generating strategic actions
- Identifying niche markets
- Engaging audiences
- Developing confident narratives about your business that translate into growth and profitability
- Growing, developing and improving leadership skills
- Identifying and removing obstacles that get in the way of leadership success
- Increasing efficacy and enhance decision-making
- Time management
- Thriving through challenges